- Prep: 6 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 11 min
- Serving: 6
A easy no-oil marinade that's appropriate for all types of seafood.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup minced fresh dill
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 15 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 bay leaf
- Place the shrimp, lemon slices and bay leaf in a saucepan and add enough water to cover the shrimp.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes uncovered.
- Drain shrimp.
- Place shrimp in a glass bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours, stirring every couple hours.
- Drain shrimp and serve.