- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6
Seafood Lasagna Rollups are made with imitation crabmeat.
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1, 15 ounce can Italian-style tomato sauce
- Filling: 1, 8 ounce package imitation crabmeat, flakes or chunks
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Thoroughly combine filling ingredients with fork. Spread 1/3 cup filling on each lasagna noodle. Roll tightly; place seam side down in a 8 inch square baking pan. Pour sauce over rollups.
- Bake covered in 375 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.