- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
The spicy flavors really come through in this soup.
- 2, 4-ounce cans shrimp drained
- 2, 9-ounce cans tuna
- 2, 6-ounce cans crab meat, remove cartilage
- 1 can pimiento drain and dice
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Place first six ingredients in crock pot.
- In a bowl combine soup with next six ingredients.
- Pour in crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.