- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6
Seafood Herb Tart makes a great brunch dish.
- 1, 10 ounce tube refrigerated dough for pizza
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1, 8 ounce package imitation crabmeat, flakes or chunks
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- Spread dough on bottom and halfway up sides of greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Top with tomato, pepper, onion, Parmesan cheese and crabmeat.
- Mix eggs, water, mustard and seasoning in small bowl. Pour over crabmeat. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until eggs are set and puffed in center. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.