- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Seafood Fettucini is easy to make with imitation crabmeat.
- 6 ounces fettucini, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1, 8 ounce package imitation crabmeat, flakes or chunks
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat butter and garlic in skillet on medium until garlic is lightly browned. Add imitation crabmeat, half and half and pepper. Heat about 3 minutes or until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring occasionally.
- Add Parmesan cheese; stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Toss sauce with fettucini. Serve immediately with additional Parmesan cheese.