- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy shrimp and crab chowder casserole.
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn or potato chowder
- 2-3 cups seasoned breadcrumbs, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine the shrimp, crabmeat, chowder and 1/3-cup of the breadcrumbs.
- Spread into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.