- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A buttery, creamy seafood and potato stew.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole new potatoes, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- Add the butter to a large saucepan and melt. Mix in the shrimp, crab, potatoes, and garlic. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, and cook, stirring non-stop, for 3 minutes. Slowly stir in the chicken broth and continue cooking until thickened.
- Finally, pour in the cream with salt and pepper and cook until heated through, stirring constantly, not allowing it to boil.