- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Process a small bunch of celery in a blender to yield about 1 cup of celery juice, and then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/4 ounce Sambuca
- 1 ounce celery juice
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Tonic water
- Lemon wheel and celery leaves to garnish
- Place the gin, Sambuca, celery juice, apple juice and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Fill the drink with tonic water and then garnish with lemon wheel and celery leaves; serve immediately.