- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is made with Crème de prunelle; a crème liqueur flavored with sloe berries. If you can’t find yellow gin, which is aged gin, use the traditional variety.
- 1-1/2 ounce yellow gin
- 1/2 ounce Cocchi Americano or Lillet Blanc
- 1/2 ounce crème de prunelle
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Half an egg white
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass and serve immediately.