- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Sea Bass Tacos are grilled and served on warm tortillas. Make sure to have fresh lime wedges, salsa and sour cream to garnish.
- 1, 1 pound sea bass fillet
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4, 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Drizzle sea bass with lime juice and sprinkle with cumin, salt and pepper. Place fish on rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes with a fork. Cut fish into 8 pieces.
- Warm tortillas and top each with 2 pieces of fish; divide lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and cilantro among tortillas. Top with lime juice, salsa and sour cream.