- Prep: 12 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8-10
Scrumptious Shrimp Mold can be made ahead. Served with fresh vegetables like celery and carrots sticks it makes an elegant appetizer.
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked and chopped
- Blend butter and next 8 ingredients. Stir in celery and shrimp. Place in serving dish and chill overnight.