- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This brandy, rum, fresh orange and lemon juice and orgeat syrup blend is a classic Trader Vic creation that was first introduced in 1947 as a punch for 12.
- 1 ounce brandy
- 1 ounce light rum
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce orgeat syrup
- 1/2 ounce 151 Lemon Hart Demerara rum
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the Demerara rum, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Float the Demerara rum on top of the drink and then serve immediately.