- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 24 min
- Total: 24 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
Nothing's better than hot coffee and cranberry scones. Try this cranberry scones recipe on your family.
- 2 pounds plus 1-ounce all-purpose flour
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 10-ounces butter
- 4-ounces dried cranberries, or dried cherries, or dried figs
- 1 cup plus 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 whole egg for egg wash mixed with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- Mix all dry ingredients. Soften butter.
- Mix together eggs and cream.
- Roll the dough to 2 1/2-inch thickness, then cut, using a 2-inch ring cutter. Brush with egg wash mixture.
- Mix together all ingredients, then fold in dried fruit.
- Place scones on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 24 minutes, or until golden brown.