- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Prohibition-era cocktail is served at Drink bar in Boston Massachusetts. Its blend is smooth, distinctly old-fashioned and classy.
- 1-1/4 ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce dry vermouth
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Dash angostura orange bitters
- 1 lemon twist
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway-full with ice.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker, except for the lemon twist, and then shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and serve immediately garnished with the lemon twist.