- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Succulent pieces of scallops are sautéed in a butter and wine sauce and then tossed with hot pasta in this amazing dinner dish.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen scallops, thawed
- 6 ounces packaged dried plain fettuccine
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 8 green onions, sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the mushrooms, carrots, and green onions to the pot during the last 7 minutes of cooking.
- In the meantime, combine the wine, cornstarch, and bouillon granules in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot and shimmering, add the scallops, wine mixture, parsley, and lemon-pepper and sauté the mixture until the scallops turn opaque.
- Divide the pasta between 4 serving plates and then top with the scallop mixture. Serve immediately.