- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Scalloped Salmon Casserole is topped with buttered cracker crumbs.
- 2 large cans pink or red salmon, flaked
- 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into pieces
- Combine salmon with chopped vegetables, season with salt and pepper. Combine cracker crumbs with melted butter and eggs; layer alternately with salmon mixture ending with crumb mixture. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.