- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 12
Scalloped Potatoes Supreme is layered with green peppers and onions.
- 8 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced thin
- 1/ 4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan alternate layers of potatoes, green pepper and onion. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.