- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr 35 min
- Total: 9 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
This is great with Christmas Ham.
- 5 potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray the crock pot with non stick spray.
- Place 1/2 of the sliced potatoes in a crock pot.
- Add 1/2 of the onions, flour, slat and pepper.
- Add remaining sliced potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle with remaining flour.
- Add butter and can of soup.
- Cover and Cook on low fro 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add shredded cheese on top of the mixture and cook an additional 35 minutes.