- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Scalloped oyster dinner.
- 1 pint oysters, drain, reserve liquid
- 2 cups fine cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange a layer of oysters in the bottom of a large baking dish. Season. Cover with a layer of crackers crumbs and 1/2 of the soup. Repeat. Dot the top with margarine.
- Bake until the edges of the oysters curl and the top is browned.