- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Scallop, green pepper and tomato low fat kabobs.
- 1 pound fresh seas scallops
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle fat-free Italian dressing
- Combine the first three ingredients. Marinate in the dressing for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Alternate the ingredients onto skewers. Arrange on the broiler rack and brush the dressing over.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes, turning once and basting.