- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1/3 cup
This mayonnaise is delicious spread on baked fish or used as a dip for shrimp.
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Greek plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Place the mayonnaise, yogurt, scallions, lemon zest, lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until smooth and creamy.