- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Shrimp Spread is tangy and savory and perfect on crackers.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup tomato soup
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 can small shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Melt cream cheese and tomato soup together. Sprinkle gelatin over and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool; add celery and onions to soup mixture and mix well. Add shrimp and mayonnaise.
- Place into mold and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unmold on serving platter and serve with crackers.