- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Salmon burgers with rosemary on onion rolls.
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh salmon fillet, skinned
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 bunch minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 onion rolls
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Cut the salmon into strips and then carefully chop or shred, making sure to remove all bones.
- Mix together the salmon, breadcrumbs, onions, mustard, horseradish, eggs, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape into 8 patties and coat with butter. Grill on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place on a bun and top with lettuce and tomato to serve.