- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6
Savory Pull-Apart Bread is a delicious addition to any meal. It's Italian flavors make any meal warm and hearty.
- 10 sun-dried tomato halves
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Soak tomatoes in very hot water for 10 minutes, then finely chop.
- Combine Bisquick, tomatoes, milk, and 1/2 of cheese to form a dough.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining cheese, peppers, oregano, basil, garlic, and oil.
- On a greased square pan, drop half of the dough using a spoon and cover with half the cheese mixture.
- Drop the rest of the dough and top again with cheese mix.
- Bake in a 425 degrees Fahrenheit oven and bake for about 20 minutes.