- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 20
Savory Lasagna filled with ground beef and Italian sausage makes two 9 by 13 inch baking pans and will feed a hungry crowd.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup onion flakes
- 1, 18 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 heaping tablespoon each oregano, salt and pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 pounds Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and sausage in large skillet, stirring until crumbly. Pour off drippings. Add onion flakes, tomato paste and 2 tomato paste cans water, mixing well. Add seasonings and spices. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Layer noodles, sauce and mozzarella cheese in two 9 by 13 inch pans. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.