- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 2
An intimate dinner for two calls for Savory Grilled Beef Tenderloins.
- 2, 3 ounce beef tenderloin filets
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- kosher salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place tenderloins on a flat dish and sprinkle both sides liberally with seasonings. Press all seasonings into the meat so that it sticks well.
- Grill the filets on both sides, about 2 minutes on each side, to sear in the flavors and bring out the nutty flavor of the caraway seeds. After searing, lower the temperature of the grill and cook for about 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the filet and desired doneness.