- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This cool, creamy and savory sauce, made from a blend of Greek yogurt, mint, fresh lemon juice and thyme, is ideal topped on hot and spicy grilled meat and poultry.
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped thyme
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup small mint leaves
- Place the yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar, thyme, olive oil, mint and a few pinches of salt and pepper in a bowl and stir vigorously to blend; serve immediately garnished with a grind of black pepper.