- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This creamy, savory and herb flavored dip is the perfect complement to salty crackers and fresh vegetables. Serve this dip at your next sports party for a healthier alternative to ranch dressing!
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian spices
- In a medium bowl, mix goat cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Italian spice with a wooden spoon.
- Chill dip for at least an hour before serving.