- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Savory corn on the cob packets are great for the grill, but you can make them in the oven during cooler months, too.
- 1 (18 x 24 inch) sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Salt and pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center corn on aluminum sheet. Spread with butter and sprinkle with seasonings. Top with ice cubes.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold the ends to form one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on a cookie sheet in your oven or grill them by turning each packet over once every 15 to 20 minutes in a covered grill.