- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Simple, savory grilled chuck steaks.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless lean beef chuck eye steaks
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mix together the steak sauce, brown sugar and lime juice. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade.
- Place the beef in a plastic bag and pour the remaining marinade in. Flip the steak until well coated. Seal and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill the steaks for 14-20 minutes, until done to your liking. Brush with the reserved marinade during the final 2 minutes of cooking.