- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Savory Chicken Squares with a tossed green salad and fresh fruit.
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1, 8 ounce can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of melted butter until smooth. Add chicken, salt, pepper, milk and onion; mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles, firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each rectangle. Pull 4 corners of dough to top center of mixture. Twist slightly and seal edges.
- Brush tops with remaining butter and dip into crushed croutons. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.