- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 50 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A delicious, savory blend of seasonings and carrots in this slow cooker roast dinner.
- 1 (2 pound) boneless chuck roast, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup flour
- Canola oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package peeled baby carrots
- Dredge the beef in flour and season with salt and pepper. Brown using the oil in a skillet.
- Pour the beef into the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Mix together the remaining ingredients, aside from the carrots, and pour over the beef. Cook covered for 7-8 hours on low.
- Mix in the carrots and cook for 90 more minutes.