- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 2
Marsala wine gives Sauteed Chicken Breasts their grown up flavor so share this dinner for two with someone special.
- 1 chicken breast, boned, skinned and halved
- 1 small can mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Rub chicken breasts with lemon on both sides. Dredge in flour.
- Brown breasts in melted butter. Add mushrooms and the Marsala wine. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. Add more wine if necessary.