- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Sautéed watercress makes a delicious and healthy side dish for almost any meal.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 4-ounce bags watercress, tough stems removed
- Champagne vinegar to taste
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Sauté the garlic for about 30 seconds and then add the watercress and sauté until wilted.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine. Serve immediately.