- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Spoon cool and creamy Greek yogurt and mint sauce over pan-seared mahi-mahi fish fillets for a healthy and unique dish.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup thick plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno
- 1-1/2 pounds mahimahi fillet (about 3/4-inch thick), cut into 4 portions
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the garlic into a medium-sized bowl, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and mash well to combine.
- Add the cucumber, yogurt, mint, lime juice, and jalapeno and stir the mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Place the olive oil into a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the salt fillets on both sides with some salt and pepper and then place in the pan with the hot oil. Cook for 5 minutes, flip, and then cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to serving plates, top with the yogurt sauce and serve immediately.