- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Italian-inspired side dish is high in fiber and low in calories. Serve with fish or roasted chicken.
- 2 tablespoons chopped pancetta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower florets (from 1 medium head)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place the pancetta into a large skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes, then transfer to a paper-towel to drain.
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil into the same pan and then add the cauliflower and cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour in the water and the vinegar, cover, and cook for 4 additional minutes.
- Stir in the remaining oil, tomatoes, parsley, garlic and anchovies, and add a few pinches of salt and pepper. Cook the mixture for 2 minutes and then serve topped with the pancetta.