- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Enjoy this Italian-inspired dish alone, or roughly chop the mixture into smaller pieces, stuff into a sub roll with some Provolone cheese and enjoy as a hearty sub.
- 2 cubanelle peppers (about 8 ounces), seeded and quartered
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet mild Italian sausage (poultry or pork), cut into thirds
- Prepare your oven broiler on high, and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the peppers, sausages olive oil, garlic, chile flakes, and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet, spread into 1 single layer and then place in the oven for 15 minutes. Serve hot.