- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
A chunky pasta, vegetable and meat soup.
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons mined garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) packet beefy soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- Brown the sausage with the onions and garlic in a large pot. Drain. Mix in all the remaining ingredients, except for the macaroni, along with 4 cups of water. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes.
- Mix in the macaroni and cook for 15-20 more minutes, or until the pasta is tender.