- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Sausage Stars are a great appetizer flavored with Ranch dressing.
- 2 cups Italian Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1, 2.25 ounce can ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 package fresh or frozen won ton wrappers
- vegetable oil for greasing muffin tin
- Combine sausage, cheeses, dressing, olives and red pepper. Lightly grease a muffin tin and press one won ton wrapper in each cup. Brush with oil.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown. Fill with sausage mixture. Bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.