- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
Sausage Rollups with Caramelized Onions are fun to eat and easy to make.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1, 8 ounce tube crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 8 sausages or hot dogs, fully cooked
- In a skillet, saute onion in oil until light golden brown; cool slightly. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Spread each with mustard and top with onions.
- Place one sausage on wide end of each triangle and roll up. Place on ungreased cookie sheet with point down.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.