- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8-10
Sausage Pinwheels will be a favorite request at your next family gathering.
- 1 package Pilsbury crescent rolls
- 1 pound sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Divide package of crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Enlarge rectangles with rolling pin.
- Spread 1/4 pound of the sausage on each rectangle and roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and freeze. When needed slice the frozen roll into 1/4 pinwheels.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes until light brown.