- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 12 servings
A sweet and tangy sausage and pineapple party appetizer dish.
- 1 pound link sausage, cooked and skinned
- 1 pound hot bulk sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons marinade for chicken
- Slice the sausage links into 1/3-inch pieces. Form the bulk sausage into 1-inch balls.
- Brown the sausage balls in a skillet
- Add the pineapple, brown sugar and marinade to a large saucepan. Heat through. Add the sausages and simmer for 30 minutes.