- Prep: 12 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 13 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
Sausage Mushroom Souffle is made the night before and ready for an easy weekend brunch or quick dinner.
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed, cubed
- 3/4 pounds Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds sausage, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Layer first 3 ingredients in order given in baking dish. Combine eggs with 21/2 cups milk and seasonings in bowl, mixing well. Pour over sausage. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Combine soup with 1/3 soup can milk in small bowl, blending until smooth. Spread over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.