- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This gourmet-style pizza is made with fennel bulb, artichoke-and-garlic sausage and roasted bell peppers.
- Vegetable oil for grill
- 1 can (13.8-ounce) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup Cabernet marinara sauce
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese packed in water cut into 1/4-inch-slices
- 1 medium fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 fully cooked artichoke-and-garlic sausages cut into 1/4-inch-thick diagonal slices
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare grill over medium heat, and oil grill grate with some vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Remove the pizza dough from the can, unroll and then place on the grill for 2 minutes.
- Flip the dough and top with the marinara sauce leaving about a 1-inch border from all sides.
- Top the sauce with the mozzarella cheese, fennel, sausage and Parmesan, and then cover the grill and cook the pizza for 8 minutes. Serve immediately.