- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A hearty, slow cooked kielbasa sausage and vegetable dinner.
- 3-4 medium new (red) potatoes with peel, sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 cups chopped green cabbage
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (1 pound) ring kilebasa sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Add all of the vegetables to the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour the dressing over top. Place the cut kielbasa over top. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low, or until the vegetables are tender.