- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Low fat turkey sausage, potato, onion and sauerkraut casserole.
- 1 pound smoked turkey sausage
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drinaed
- 2 cups, unpeeled potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- Arrange the sauerkraut in a large casserole dish. Spread the onions and potatoes over top. Slice the sausage into serving pieces over the vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender.