- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
This is a great meal to warm you up when it is cold outside.
- 2 pound polish sausage links, sliced Â½-inch thick
- 2 lbs. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can milk
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- Combine sausage, potatoes, onions, and seasonings into a crock pot.
- Stir to mix.
- Blend together soup and milk.
- Pour over ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours.