- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6
This is great for breakfast or dinner.
- 12 beaten eggs
- 12 slices bread
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups grated Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 lb. sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Spray the inside of the crock with non stick spray.
- Cut bread into large squares.
- Make layers in the crock pot of bread, followed by sausage, followed by cheese, ending with a cheese layer.
- In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
- Pour over mixture in crock pot, cover and turn on low.
- Cook for 8 to 12 hours.