- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 5
Sausage and Cheese Bake has a crescent roll crust.
- 1, 8 ounce can refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1, 8 ounce package brown and serve sausages
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon each pepper, oregano
- Press rolls into bottom and sides of 9 by 13 inch baking pan to form crust.
- Arrange sausages over crust. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Pour over cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.