- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Nothing says, "Oktoberfest!" like a zesty Sauerkraut Ball.
- 1 large can sauerkraut, drained
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped fine
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine sauerkraut, egg, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons garlic salt and celery seed. Shape into a ball; refrigerate.
- Mix cream cheese with a small amount of milk. Add 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce. Frost Sauerkraut Ball with cream cheese mixture. Serve with rye crackers.